Benzini Campers is a team of two, Lenka & Vlado, who are passionate about everything they do for Benzini Campers. The campervan rental was established in Lofoten Islands, Norway in 2019. At this time, there were only two other campervan rental companies in the area. It began as a little winter project of rebuilding a Ford Transit van into a little home on wheels. After renting out on several platforms, for those days it was not in use, Marco Polo, as it was named, became a star.
- Another winter – another project. This time bigger, Citroen Jumpy later became known as Ganesh. This fellow was finished amid the first Covid-19 outbreak.
- Benzini Campers has moved in search of sun and warmer weather to the southern part of Norway – Sandefjord. Here, Wolf was purchased in the summer of 2020.
- Later that year, we got our hands on yet another Ford, which has proved to be very successful. Mozart was finished in February 2021.
- Summer 2021 enabled the entry of tourists once again, so other campervans Masaryk and Bob were purchased in June and Bonaparte in July.
- The newest addition to our family is a campervan trailer Beluga.
- Summer 2022 started with two new additions to our Norway campervan rental fleet. First an automatic Multivan Fargo and later an original VW California campervan which was named Gibsea.
All prepared for following special years ahead when travelling with campervans is bound to become a huge success not only in Norway but all around the world. So don´t hesitate and rent from the best campervan rental in Norway to travel your dream country.