Our campervan rental base is located in the Sandefjord city.
- Option: Fly to Oslo Torp Airport which is only few minutes drive from Sandefjord. We deliver campervans there free of charge. Simply let us know your flight details and we will meet you there.
- Option: Fly to Oslo Gardemoen Airport and take a direct train to Sandefjord. The train goes every hour and the ride takes 2 hours. Search train: Oslo Lufthavn to Sandefjord Stasjon.
- Option: Start your trip from Oslo centre. We will deliver the campervan there for the delivery charge 1750 NOK (excl. VAT).
In Norway, you can use a valid driving licence from any country for up to three months. You must meet the Norwegian age requirements.
You must be able to drive a car with manual transmission.
On the day of pick-up, you must be min. 19 years old.
Drivers up to 25 yo are subject to 150 NOK (excl. MVA) per day fee.
To rent a Hero Camper Beluga, you must be min. 25 years old.
Fill up booking information and proceed to checkout. Here, you can choose between:
- Direct bank transfer – Without 3-rd party fees, so in case of refund you get all money back
- Online payment via Stripe – immediate payment. Service fees are included, however in a case of refund, there is a fee deducted.
Important! Deposit must be paid upon pick-up or during pick-up. Deposit depends on your chosen insurance package. It is the same amount as your self risk fee.
In price stated is included everything one needs for a campervan road trip, so you can come only with toothbrush and light backpack.
Check out specification for each campervan. In general it is: camper itself, insurance, unlimited mileage, independent heater, bed/sofa, sleeping bag, camping table and chairs, portable gas stove, cooking equipment, cool box or fridge, USB ports, home cinema (in Ganesh), fire alarm and fire extinguisher, roof window. Campers have insulated walls and floor, roof window with insect net and blinds, cosy lights and a lot of storage place.
Pick-up and drop-off in Sandefjord or Torp airport. Delivering the campers to Oslo is for extra charge 1500 NOK (one way).
Yes, every camper comes with a basic insurance with a self risk of 10.000 NOK. CDW (Collision damage waiver) is mandatory in Norway and it covers damage to the driver, passengers, other people’s vehicles and other people’s property.
You can purchase additional insurance, that will lower your self risk and gives you free road assistance and free change of dates up to 24 hours before check-in.
- Damage due to gross negligence.
- Damage due to war, revolution, civil unrest, riots.
- Water damage to the vehicle.
- Holes burned into seats, carpets or mats.
- Damage affecting only wheels, tires, suspension, batteries, glass (other than windows), radios, or loss by theft of parts of the vehicle and damage resulting from this.
- Damage caused by driving on rough roads to the vehicle’s transmission, drive, parts that are in or attached to the chassis.
- Damage resulting from driving in places where vehicle traffic is banned, such as paths, tracks, banks of snow, ice, unbridged rivers or streams, beaches.
Location: Sandefjord city or Oslo Torp airport are free of charge.
We can deliver campervans to Oslo city for a fee of 1750 NOK (excl. VAT).
Time: Pick-up time is 14:00 and drop-off time is 11:00. If you have specific request, let us know so we can see if we can arrange it.
You can combine only locations which are stated on our website. These are: Sandefjord, Torp Airport and Oslo city.
For example: you can pick up the campervan in Sandefjord and deliver it to Oslo. Delivery fee applies.
All our campers are equipped with AUTO PASS electronic devices, so you have a worry-free travel. You will only pay for what you use.
The toll system is online and we have the receipt immediately at your drop-off.
Paddleboards, bike racks, tent, voltage converter (12 V to 230 V), awning, hammock, guitar, yoga mat, child seats, towels…
You can choose the extras during the booking.
The minimum rental period is 3 nights.
You can bring your pet-partner with you. Remember, our campervans are compact-sized, so should be your pet. Please discuss this with us before booking.
Remember to deliver the campervan cleaned.
There is no mileage limit.
Yes! If you come to pick up a campervan in Sandefjord by car, you can leave it with us, on our private property.
During your trip
In the unlikely event of car engine failure, call the campervan rental first: +47 463 708 64
After, you can call 24/7 hotline for road assistance: +47 915 03100
In Norway you can camp wherever you want to. Check out more info about right to roam free.
There are over 1000 camping grounds in Norway but in general you can park your camper anywhere alongside a public road in uncultivated areas for one night – as long as it’s not expressly forbidden – look for road signs. The area you park must be safely out of reach of passing motorists and not a hindrance for others. You can also download the “park4free” app which is very useful.
Many of the camping grounds will let you take shower for a small charge. Also some petrol stations have showers. Otherwise, a beautiful crystal clear lake is never too far.
The water tank can be refilled at most gas stations. There are usually water hoses and the water is drinkable. There are also many public toilets with water refills usually by beaches, tourist areas, camping spots or National Tourist Routes.
All our campers run on DIESEL.
Yes! There is a cigarette socket for plugging your USB cables or our voltage converter (find in extras) while driving. In the sleeping area, there are several USB sockets.
For faster charging, you can rent voltage converter
You can, but you have to always agree on this beforehand. Insurance might be limited or not valid at all. Don’t take unnecessary risk.